Tuesday, April 19, 2011

UP Diliman 100th Commencement Exercises: My Graduation Weekend

Finally, the day of graduation has arrived. Barely months ago, I wasn't even sure if I was graduating, but I just let God do His magic and gave all my worries to Him and I just continued to work hard - whatever the results may be.

April 16th was our college recognition a.k.a. our college graduation from University of the Philippines' College of Social Sciences and Philosophy held in UP Theater. It was good to see my friends in white and wearing our sablay on our shoulders. Kath, Aika, Drin and the rest of my friends and co-majors in the geography department were all there smiling. April 17th was our university graduation, the time when we would transfer our sablay from our left shoulders to our right signifying that we have already been conferred our degrees.

Graduation UP Diliman
Unibersidad ng Pilipinas Diliman Pagtatapos Pagkikilala

Graduation University of the Philippines Diliman
My mum and my sister flew from Iloilo to come to my graduation. The weekend was full of good energy and everyone was happy. Finally, college is officially over, and it ended with an awesome graduation weekend. Cheers to everyone!

No comments: